I did a project using the Internet with my second graders in January (as part
of a research paper for my Masters) and needed the second graders to have some
keyboarding skills. I used Keyboarding Klass. Sorry I don't know the company
and I am not at home right now. They did learn a great deal, some even making
10 words a minute. It is suited for lower elementary. I am of the opinion that
it is never too early to teach correct finger positions. If anyone is
interested in the address, I will send it in late August. Send a request.
"reckerc9616@cobra.uni.edu"

LM_NET Archive Home