Dear fellow netters,

Am program co-chair for a fall 1996 joint conference of Colorado Library
Association and Colorado Educational Media Association (school
librarians) and am interested in your recommendations for dynamic,
current, thought-provoking key note speakers. We have had at past
conferences Eisenberg, Berkowitz, Pam Berger, Barb Stripling, and many
of the AASL   Am interested also in speakers who will appeal to
public/academic/special librarians since this is a joint conference.
Addresses and costs would be appreciated.  TIA.

Jefferson County Public Schools         "Children are living messages we
13950 West 20th Avenue                  send to a time we will not see"
Golden, CO. 80401-0001

LM_NET Archive Home