I have a graduate student working on her Master's project and she is
describing something to me that I am unfamiliar with.  Has anyone heard
of software/hardware that allows a user to "buzz in" in order to answer?
She says that she heard of someone doing this in a Jeopardy style and
that students could buzz in to give the right answer.  If anyone has
heard of this - I would appreciate any info you could give.  TIA

Bob McGlasson                           e-mail:  bmcglass@sbuniv.edu
Coordinator of Media Services           Phone:  (417)326-1627
Southwest Baptist University
1600 University Ave.
Bolivar, MO  65613