I have been writing a newsletter for our entire school (pre -k thru 12)
for several years now.  It's changed from just a list of professional
meetings to a more chatty newsletter.  Several people *do* take the time
to read it.  It has a distribution of over 100 staff members and about 75
dormitory personnel.  I have had the pleasure of doing it weekly and then
monthly and this year...well, they changed my job to tech trainer (as an
addition, not instead of) and I've been doing it every other month.  its
tuff to find the time.

i'm using simple wordprocessing software and we have an old clip art
book. my assistant provides the illustrations and the xeroxing.

yes...its worth it!  blow your horn!

all best,

Roselle

American School for the Deaf