From: lmccloud@pen.k12.va.us (Lorna Joy McCloud)
Subject: K-6, Ref: Rhyming dictionaries and Author books
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 1995 02:10:52 GMT

I am revamping my reference collection, and would like to buy a
good, hardback rhyming dictionary.  There was one recommended
especially for younger poets and song-writers, but it was OP!
Any suggestions?

Also, I have very few good Author/Illustrator books for the
children to use in research (I wish there were an Elem CD for
this!).  What are your favorites in Elementary Libraries?  I
was looking at Junior Authors (6 books), and Something About
the Author (which has too many volumes!).  Any good
recommendations?

Thanks, ahead of time!

LM_NET Archive Home