From ROALD DAHL; A BIOGRAPHY by Jeremy Treglown...

"Dahl used to boast, in the 1970s, that he paid the housekeeping bills
out of his winnings at blackjack."

Debbie Abilock              "It is important that students bring a certain
The Nueva School            ragamuffin barefoot irreverence to their studies;
6565 Skyline Blvd.          they are not here to worship what is known,
Hillsborough, CA 94010      but to question it."  (Jacob Bronowski)

> question for Roald Dahl fans. A third grade teacher and I
> are planning a "Roald Dahl Day".  We would like ideas for
> games or any activities we could use with students
> throughout the day.  The students have read or listened to
> most of his books.  Thank you.
> Suzanne Reed, Librarian, Wichita Collegiate School

LM_NET Archive Home