Our technology committee is playing a major part in our Cinco de Mayo
festival this coming weekend as we raise money to carry out phase one of
our plan.  Cinco de Mayo (sometimes known as Mexican Indepencence Day,
though the circumstances were a bit different from ours) is an important
day of celebration here in Arizona because of our strong Hispanic
heritage.

Please send greetings so our parents and parishoners can see the power of
the Internet to broadent our knowledge and understanding of the world.
Send any kind of message you like, but we are especially interested in
holidays that have special significance in different parts of the country
and the world. Thanks in advance to all of you.

Sister Penny Cunningham  pscunnin@mailbox.syr.edu
St. Mary-Basha Catholic School
Chandler, Arizona

A National Blue Ribbon School