Sorry that I deleted too quickly the address of the person making this
request.  The poet is Alfred Noyes, and it is a rather long "story" poem
which can be found in Favorite Poems Old and New; Best Loved Story Poems;
Family Album of Favorite Poems; Family Book of Verse; and probably many
others.  I hope that you can get your hands on one of these this morning.

Mary Ellen Scribner, Librarian                  512 250-2051
Westwood High School, Round Rock ISD            512 219-6167 (FAX)
12400 Mellow Meadow Dr.
Austin, TX 78750-1824

LM_NET Archive Home