Hi LM_Net Participants,

Good news -- our citizens have passed a levy for technology.  I am on a
committee to determine how the money will be spent.  We want to look at
exemplary programs in the U.S.  We have business men and women on our committee
who will visit schools while on business trips.  We are interested in
schools where teachers and administrators are willing to share their
success stories.  We will investigate any success story, but we are
specifically interested in networking (a school or a school district),
 desktop publishing, multimedia authoring, multi-purpose computer labs,
cad-draw and other tech-prep labs, and loaning laptop computers to
students.  Please reply to directly to me.  If anyone else is interested
in the replies I will post a HIT.  Thanks!

                                   Virginia

Virginia Schuck
Troy High School
151 W. Staunton Rd.