Hi LM_Netters,
        A first grade teacher came to me this morning with a request for a poem
        on Respect.  I have checked my poetry indexes and we found a couple of
        things, but most were written a long time ago as well as being some
        what inappropriate for first graders.  There will be an assembly and
        she wants the class to do a choral reading type of thing with a poem
        that shows respect for one another.  If you have suggestions we would
        be most grateful.  TIA

Luree Jaquith
Estabrook Elementary School
Lexington, MA