I hate to do this, knowing how busy you all are, but I loved the open house
idea of having a map with greetings from all over the country.  I'd love to
get as many states and (countries) as possible by Tuesday, May 9th.
"Greetings to Woodside School from (town and state or country)"  If you
have time and would like to you might add one short thing of interest about
the community, area or state.
Thank you SO much.

Laurie Carter- Library/Information Teacher      3195 Woodside Rd.
Woodside Elementary School                      Woodside, CA 94062
                    lcarter@woodside.K12.ca.us
"Minds are like parachutes.  They only function when open."

LM_NET Archive Home