An elementary teacher has asked if I know of a video series on
individual states.  I told her about the National Geographic
regional series but she wants a video on each individual state.
Does anyone know of such a thing and if so, do you know it and would
you recommend it for 4th grade level?  Please respond directly to me
at fhammett@anderson.sc.fred.org.  Thanks, Freida Hammett,
Centerville Elementary, 1529 Whitehall Road, Anderson, SC  29625.

<fhammett@anderson.sc.fred.org> ---------------- 34.31.15N, 82.39.25E

Teacher K-12 at Centerville,  District V                   Anderson, SC

LM_NET Archive Home