>      We have a parent who is beginning a challenge against a book
> that is part of a series widely used by our P.E. department in
> teaching health, as well as students who are seeking information on
> debate topics.
>      The book is MARIJUANA:  ITS EFFECTS ON MIND AND BODY.  It is
> one of 25 volumes in a set of books entitled the ENCYCLOPEDIA OF
> PSYCHOACTIVE DRUGS, published by Chelsea House in 1986.  It is a
> straightforward, informative series.

Well, Group, I don't have to worry about Marijuana books.  They all are
stolen before they are on the shelf a week!  When students want to do
research, they have to use whatever electronic sources we have plus
encyclopedias ... I just can't keep anything else if I put it out!

Betty
bhamilt@tenet.edu

LM_NET Archive Home