I am interested in finding librarians from all over the country to
answer a few questions about the use of technology in the library.
People should represent the entire spectrum of availablity...from
little to none to several cd-rom towers and many computer stations.

At the same time, I would like to have 2 or 3 students from each school
answer a few questions about their view of the use of technology in the
library and their changing approach to research.

At this time I am having difficulty is attaching the survey on e-mail,
but intend to solve that problem soon. Please respond to me if you are
interested in participating and I will get the survey to you as soon as
possible. I am considering the data be used in an article in an
upcoming journal.

Marge Congress
La Sierra High School
Riverside, CA