Dear LM_NETTERS,
 Help! One of my teachers would love a copy of an article on Jefferson
entitled  "American Sphinx" in the Nov-Dec 1994 issue of the Magazine of the
Library of Congress.  He said that this is some sort of new magazine?  I
never heard of it.  If you have a copy  please e-mail to me first so that
(in case we're lucky) we don't get multiple copies.  There are so many
wonderful people out there on this list and I don't want to inconvenience
anyone unnecessarily.
 Thanks so much.
 Linda Strauss

--