We are having an increasing number of students going on homebound
instruction at our school and we are trying to develop a policy/procedure
for grading.  The problem centers around who gives grades and marks
assignments.  Does the tutor grade all assignments?  If the student is
out for a large percentage of the Marking Period who gives the marking
period grade?  Is there a time-line for such procedures.  If anyone has
worked out a system, please contact me directly.  I will post a hit if
there are many responses.  Thank you.

Frederick Muller,      Halsted Middle School Library
Librarian              59 Halsted Street               voice (201) 383-7554
fmuller@planet.net     Newton, NJ  07860                 FAX (201) 383-7432

LM_NET Archive Home