A couple of weeks ago I wrote when having trouble with Circulation Plus.
The next day after posting to this list, I was called direct from Follett
and was given instructions for correcting my system that day.  This
listserv really works!!  The Follett rep had read this listserv and
called me because she read my message.  I was impressed!

Sandra Babington             U    U      SSSSS      AAAA
Johnston City High School    U    U     S          A    A
Johnston City, Illinois      U    U      SSSS      AAAAAA
sbabingt@isbe.state.il.us    U    U          S     A    A
                              UUUU      SSSSS      A    A

LM_NET Archive Home