Boy, is this a great list!  Many many thanks to all you wonderful people who
offered to send the article to me.  I already asked one person to send it.
If I don't receive it, I will contact one of you other wonderful people.
BTW, for those who never heard of it, I was told that the name of the
magazine in question is "Civilization" and the people getting it seem to
think that it is very worth while.  Someone said that it is on par with
Smithsonian in some ways.
Linda

--
       ((.)   (.))            Linda Strauss      lstrauss@nylink.org.org