Hi and thanks for all of your responses to my request for input on the
mission statement...we'll be meeting again soon and your input is much
appreciated...I'll keep you posted...

In the meantime, A 9th grade student is doing researchon the political system in
  Sweden
between WWI and WWII.  We have exhausted out resources here and I have
been unsucessful in locating online materials...Can you help?  TIA
Julie Hullten, LMS, East Haven High School, 200 Tyler Ave., East Haven Ct 06512
EHAVENT@biomed.med.yale.edu - if you can please put my name in the subject line
as this is a system wide account.  :-) Exit
Oops!  That "exit" got caught up in a cut and paste ... please ignore...

LM_NET Archive Home