The Environmental Science class here at MCHS is trying to decide what
should be done with our school's whitewashed letters on the hillside.
They would like to know - from other schools who have similar letters
- the following information:

    Have you changed your whitewashed cement letters to plant life?
    How did you accomplish this?  (fund-raising efforts & permission)
    Was there controversy?  If so, how did you handle it?
    What are you doing for the upkeep of the plants?

Please send the responses directly to me.  Thanks! :-)

Paula Zsiray                zsirayp@mcadm.mchs.cache.k12.ut.us
Mountain Crest High         Library Media Teacher
School 255 South 800 East   VOICE (801)245-6093
Hyrum, Utah   84319         FAX (801)245-3818

LM_NET Archive Home