Hi all.  I'm just learning how to "sell" myself, my program, and the library in
general.  This is fast becomming a necessary skill for us, isn't it?

Anyway, I remember reading of a great study that showed how students did
better (either GPA or test scores) when they had healthy libraries at their
schools.  I need a great sum it all up quote from that study to put at the top
of a "this is what the library can do for your son/daughter flyer" that I will
be passing out at Open House this Thursday.  Can anyone send me a great quote
from it or at least tell me where I can find the study so that I can search for
the quote myself?

The flyer goes out on Thursday night!

TIA

Darla Magana