Greetings for our open house have been pouring in.  Thank you all so much.
We still need greetings from Rhode Island, Vermont, Mississippi, Arizona,
New Mexico, Idaho, Wyoming, Alaska.  We have made a huge poster with a map
of the US in the middle and are putting the messages around the map on
bright colored pages with the state's name on top.  The kids are excited
about how many states we hear from each day.  Again, thank you!

Laurie Carter- Library/Information Teacher      3195 Woodside Rd.
Woodside Elementary School                      Woodside, CA 94062
                    lcarter@woodside.K12.ca.us
"Minds are like parachutes.  They only function when open."

LM_NET Archive Home