Dear LM_Netters,
At a network meeting this afternoon, we teacher-librarians were
discussing issues about health and safety in the library. We discussed
safety with regards to computers, photocopiers, security screens,
audio-visual equipment, electrical appliances/cords, etc., illumination,
shelving, furniture design and lifting loads. We were wondering whether
there are any other areas of concern we should address and what issues
worried people in the areas listed above. We are also interested in any
signs that you have erected in potentially dangerous places.
If there are enough responses I will post a hit. Thank you in advance for
your time and ideas.
Jenny

Jenny Krassnig  <ed848505@student.uq.edu.au>
Anglican Church Grammar School (Yrs 5-12 boys)
Oaklands Pde, East Brisbane, Qld 4169
Australia  Ph: (07)8962242   Fax: (07)8915976

LM_NET Archive Home