        Can anyone help our Drivers Ed. instructor find a letter probably
entitled "Too young to die?"  He said it has appeared occasionally in an
Ann Landers column and is a fictionalletter written by a young, dead
teenager to his mom.
        *Thank you* for this useful listserv. It certainly enhances our
reference capabilities! This is my first request, although I have offered a
few answers. TIA

Carolyn Gutteter, Media Director        *       0750rsh@InforMNs.K12.mn.us
Rocori High School, IDS 750             *       Voice: 612-685-4919
534 N 5th Ave. Cold Spring, MN 56320    *       Fax: 612-685-4906

LM_NET Archive Home