Let's all get along--at least in public!

I really like this community.  I don't have time for it... I don't even
know what I'm doing here... but hey, LM_NET'ers are NEAT!  Where else would
I learn so many ways to weed in dark of night???  (As well as a good
warning to ASK TEACHERS first--a really good point???)

I know I tend to raise controversial subjects--it's in my nature.  I'll try
hard not to pour gasoline on any existing fires.  ;-)  But I'll keep you
posted on the saga as it unfolds.

Karen G. Schneider, Blue Highways Internet Services   kgs@intac.com
Cybrarian/Internet Trainer  "Have Powerbook, Will Travel!"
Need a NJ provider?  Free referrals.
Visit Karen's Kitchen at http://www.intac.com/~kgs/