Rose Falanga, Director, Library and Information Resources of the
Exploratorium (a wonderful k-12 interactive museum in San Francisco) has
asked me to post the following position:

The Exploratorium (San Francisco) is now accepting applications from school
librarians to be part of their summer Teacher Institute...this summer we are
inviting a middle or high school librarian to part of the program. We prefer
that the librarian work with the library staff and the science and math
teachers of both 4-week sessions, and receive a stipend of $2000.  However,
we will accept applications from those who only wish to work one session for
a $1000 stipend.  First session June 26 to July 21 and 2nd session July 31
to August 25.  The librarian will be expected to work an ave. of 5 hr per
day...some flexibility in scheduling is possible.  We are looking for
practicing school librarians....developing reference skills in these area....

(the announcement is longer and for anyone more fully interested, please
contact Rose at Exploratorium Library 3601 Lyon Street, San Francisco, CA
94123 either by email: rosef@exploratorium.edu  or fax 1-415-561-0307 or
voice 1-425-353-0421
Lois Roberts Bishop O'Dowd HS Library, Oakland, Ca lrobert@odowd.pvt.k12.ca.us

LM_NET Archive Home