Dear 'netters,
        Since I know that you all always come through in a pinch, I have a
request for you:
        I am hosting a district intermediate school librarian's meeting in
my library tomorrow morning (Friday, May 19).  Also attending will be the
people in charge of the NYC school libraries.  I am showing off our wonderful
LM_NET, so greetings from you would be most appreciated.  Please help!!
Sorry about the short lead time on this request, but if I didn't do
things last minute, they wouldn't be done at all.
        You're all great!  TIA
                Sharon Mondschein
                Librarian, I.S. 364
                Brooklyn, New York