I remember not too long ago "listening" to a discussion on the challenges
to The Giver.  I am frantically gathering information on the reasons for
the challenges and why people feel the content may be harmful for young
readers.  I've been trying for two days to do this posting, so now I am
really pressed for time.  I would really appreciate any information
anyone may have and remembers from the discussion sent to me personally
by....tomorrow! Thanks in advance for the information.

Joan S. Jyo
jyo@uhunix.uhcc.hawaii.edu

LM_NET Archive Home