Thank you to all who answered so promptly to my request for information on
atheletes who had learning disabilities as children in school.  Once again,
the LM_Net comes to the rescue...and impresses the students and faculity
with the great potential available through the Internet!  However, I have been
stressing that it is the "person" on the other end of the Internet that makes
it all work!  Thank you...and here are the names I have received so far:

Bruce Jenner - several responses mentioned he was dyslexic
Greg Louganis - several responses mentioned he was also dyslexic
Mocmud Abdule Raul (sp?) - Denver Nuggets Basketball suffers from Turet's Syndrome
Corey Fuller - Florida State / NFL Vikings draft is dyslexic
Ron Harper - Chicago Bulls

Hope this will help you.  Our student was so impressed...and inspired to think
that he had something in common with this impressive list of people.  It was
really great to be a part of this uplifting process!  Thanks!

Helen K. B. Rees, Librarian
Greater Plains Elementary School
Oneonta, NY 13820
Reesh@Hartwick.edu  or HKRcat@AOL.com