Instead of taking time and man hours to write in numbers in a book, why
not just look up the title in the automated system if the bar code
disappears? It will quickly let you know the bar code number which you
need to remake or reorder.
Deborah Chaney
Instructional Coordinator
Library and Media Services
Irving (TX)ISD

On Sun, 28 May 1995, Faith W. Van Putte 904 243 0207 wrote:

> One thing to suggest about barcodes - we also hand write the accession
> number on the inside back cover of the book, so if some cute little kid
> rips off the barcode we'll have it readily available.

LM_NET Archive Home