From: lmccloud@pen.k12.va.us (Lorna Joy McCloud)
Subject: K-6, REF: Info on Animal encyclopedia set
Date: Tue, 30 May 1995 11:22:34 GMT

My principal has come up with a bunch more money for me to
spend!!!  I have the old set of Groliers World of Animals (I
think).  It's that dingy green one with almost every kind of
living creature imaginable, but few pictures and it is written
at a very high reading/interest level.  I would like to replace
the whole set, and wonder if any of you "out there" have
preferences.  I am going to take a look at the Marshall
Cavendish set, and the Groliers new set (my old one is OP)
I will post a HIT, if I get enough answers.

LM_NET Archive Home