Dear Group,
I am teaching a small graduate cataloging class for West Virginia
University and would like to have my students interview school
librarians about how they handle cataloging in their school Media
Centers.  It doesn't matter whether you are automated or not or
whether or not you do any original cataloging.  If you are willing
to be interviewed, please send me your name, your school name and
email address, your level, and whether or not your Media Center is
automated.  I appreciate any help you can give me!

Betsy Breiding                        Mountainview Elementary
R7Media@wvnvm.wvnet.edu               Morgantown, WV

LM_NET Archive Home