Hello all,
    Mea culpa.  I apologize for sending this to everyone, but I
deleted the message and address of the person asking about software
for newsletters.  I reported that we used Claris Works.  I found out
today that that is only the program we use to write and turn in our
articles.  The teacher who puts the newsletter together uses ALDUS.
Sorry about that.  It really does look great.  Hope whoever asked
initially reads this and has some luck finding something that suits.
Happy Halloween to all.

Joanne Proctor
EGKW61A@prodigy.com

LM_NET Archive Home