Hi!
I am asking for greetings from as many of you as possible to post with a
map for our upcoming Parent Teacher Conference Evenings(Nov. 15 & 16).
I love the idea pf having a map with greetings from all over the country
(world?). We are located in a rural area of upstate New York(Finger Lakes
Wine Country).  We have 375 students 7-12.  "Greetings to Hammondsport
Central" from town, state or country and anything you might have the time
to include.
Thanks so much! Happy November.

Suzanne Curran MLS                     Phone 607-569-5300
Hammondsport Central School            Fax 607-569-5212
7-12 Library
Hammondsport, NY   14840
scurran@csc.sctboces.org

LM_NET Archive Home