Our fifth grade teachers have developed a comprehensive, integrated unit on
Westward Ho which they begin teaching in January. I have wondered for some
time if it might be possible to obtain some local history teaching materials
and curricula from teachers in Oregon. This would be great because we would
have an opportunity to learn some of the Oregonian founding ancestors and see
how students out there learn about the settling of their state. I would
appreciate any imput and sharing anyone has to offer. I would also be
interested in purchasing any local history textbooks that you think are
outstanding for your local history unit. Thanks in advance,
                           Jean MacAlpine

LM_NET Archive Home