Jean-The thing that really annoys me is the commercial from "America on
Line" where the two young dads are planning to go golfing and the one dad
can't go because he has to run some errands. The other young man suggests
that he can use his computer-ok so far but when the other man says that
his son has a report on dinosaurs due. Instead of taking the son to the
library to help the SON do the research the dad does the work using his
computer to "get the info" for his son. And what looks like 5 seconds
later the dinosaur report is comming out of the printer-Done! Let's play
golf! What is wrong with this picture?
I agree that the Internet/WWW is a wonderful thing. We need to learn
about it and learn the best possible way we can use it for our students.

LM_NET Archive Home