I must have posted this incorrectly yesterday.  Excuse if this is a duplication.

One of our junior (gr.11) English teachers has asked me to coordinate a
project involving careers and email with her class of 15 students and other
gr. 11 students. Our only email access is in our media center, guess I was
the logical choice.

If you have any ideas for me, or even a teacher in your district who would
like to volunteer for such a "pairing", I would appreciate your ideas. The
students will be novices with email and time access if necessarily limited.

Thanks-

Julie Lepisto
0362lfsh@informns.k12.mn.us
Librarian/Media Director

Only the truly ignorant think they know everything.

LM_NET Archive Home