I need advice from anyone who has accomplished retrospective conversion
for Winnebago CIR/CAT on a MAC using a bibliographic database.  I have no
funds to do a vendor conversion.  Are there any MARC record databases
available for the MAC?  The ones I have found are in the IBM/PC format.
I welcome suggestions and advice as to which database you successfully
used; what software and hardware was required if the records had to be
converted, and problems encountered.  Thanks in advance for your help.
Faith Rautenberg  Wm. Galvin MIddle School  Canton, MA 02021  E-mail at
rautenbe@meol.mass.edu.

LM_NET Archive Home