I asked a question similar to one which was recently posted about
adoption books a few weeks ago.  I have been away from e-mail until
recently, but the recent posting has spurred me on to post a hit.
I am sorry but I do not know how to post actual replies, so I will have
to summarize.  Someone sent me a hit on a similar subject which could
also be accessed from the archives.  It dealt with Black/White
interracial adoption.  My request was for Asian/White.

Plain City by Virginia Hamilton
More, More, More Says the Baby by Vera Williams
All the Colors of the Earth by Sheila Hamanaka
Living in Two Worlds by Maxine Rosenberg
Families are Different by Nina Pellgrini
We Adopted You Benjamin Koo
If It Hadn't Been for Yoon Jun by Marie G. Lee
Children of the River by Linda Crew
We Don't Look Like Our Mom and Dad
Chinese Eyes
Black is Brown is Tan by Arnold Adoff
The Bean Tree

Thank You to all responded.  I tried to thank you individually.
Hopefully no one was left out.

Ruth Hindes

LM_NET Archive Home