LM_Netters

I have developed a Home Page with resources that support my teaching,
research, and other interests. This Home Page contains a variety of reference
sources that you all may
use to assist users in finding information. Every week, I link new
sources for my IT 735 class (Information Sources and Services). This
course is experimental, at this stage. I am working toward providing the
course over the Internet by next year.

You are welcome to access my Home Page at:

http://www.valdosta.peachnet.edu/~dmeghab

If you run across additional resources, I would appreciate your e-mailing
me the site addresses. Enjoy!

Dania B. Meghabghab, Ph.D
Valdosta State University
Instructional Technology Program