Dear lm_net members,

I have a need for some short term (possibly long term) Internet "mentors"
for teachers who are just learning to use electronic mail and the Internet.....

I will be doing a training session on this Saturday from 8:30am to 3:30pm
Central time
and during that time, I will have my "students" learn the basics of Eudora.

I would like to have matches for the folks below and ask that their mentor
look for mail from these folks and respond on *SATURDAY* by 2pm Central
time if at all possible.

Some of these folks will not have the account available any longer than
the workshop period and that is why it is essential that a response
be send during the workshop.  I know that is a GREAT deal to ask, but if
you are willing, it would be great fun for them.

Teachers in need and only have the account for Saturday:

Richard Getter-- Computer Coordinator
Maxine Bothe --LMC Director
Clarence Crum-- AV Coordinator
Michael Fratzke-- Math/Computers Coordinator
Roger Schoen--Science/Math Teacher
Lou Ann Ruff--Vocal Music Teacher
Alice Cole--LMC Director
Sue Florine--Math Teacher
Lynette Getter--Elementary Computer Coordinator

Teachers who will be able to continue using the account and can receive
and respond to mail AFTER this Saturday (they all teach in my district):

Jenny Morgan--Social Studies-8th grade
Sue Wendorf--English (HS)
Jennifer Brewer--Math (HS)
Lori Schaefer--G/T Coordinator
Charles Bockenfeld--Science--8th Grade
Al Knudson--4th Grade

If you are willing to be an email mentor to one (or more) of these
folks, please contact me ASAP.   You can even write an introductory
letter and send it to :   wee_j@mail.uwlax.edu

I have done this type of matching before and it is a great experience
for the new user.   I hope also, that it is a way to make new friends
and even get involved with future projects together.

Please ask your staff if you yourself are not interested!

Much thanks in advance and in the future I will try to post a bit
earlier than this.... seems I am always doing things at the last minute
these days!! :-)

Jan Wee

Jan Wee, Library Media Director
West Salem Middle School