We have 4 blended classrooms in our building this year.  I personally
find working with these classes very exciting and am working on a goal to
develop some strategies I can use and share with other librarians in my
district.  If you would be interested in sharing ideas, or just talking
with me about any aspect of working with multi-age classrooms, please
respond to me personally.  I'd like to carry on some conversations over
the year.
Carol Harma,  Guy Lee Elem., Springfield, OR
charma@efn.org

LM_NET Archive Home