Hi Mary,
 Your message about "image" brought me to ask my "net colleagues" about
an opportunity I have. Our local newspaper is providing us with voice
mail-like homework hotline but of course my will be "book stuff" --quick
book talks are obvious,reminders about overdues,pick up booklists in
library,etc. but if anyone else has done any 2 minute stories etc. I'd
love ideas. It begins Dec.1-so Chaunakah,winter,Christmas stories would
start me off nicely.
 Also,I'm going to be doing an Internet workshop in Nov.--I have Netscape
and that will be most of it--any grewt sites--I'm obviously doing the
White House,Yahoo, etc--any library image builders??
 I'll post a HIT of stories and of good Netscape "showy" stuff -if you
all know any!!

LM_NET Archive Home