Dear Netters:

What a wonderful time our students had this week when Peter
Catalanotto, author and/or illustrator of 13 books presented
two one-hour sessions on writing.  His presentation supported
many of the writing concepts we have een teaching for the past
few years in our whole language program.

If your school is ever offered the opportunity to have him as
visiting author, don't turn down the chance.  He spoke to our
classes (1-5) in language they understood, and kept them completed
engaged for the entire time.  What a (half)day!!!

Enthusiastically,
Joanne Huhta, Librarian
Wilson Elem.
Wauwatosa, WI