We finally have a teacher interested in having her class use the internet
to correspond with other students.  I know that there has been discussion
that perhaps LM_NET is not the place to "advertise" for keypals, but I hope
you will bear with me.....  We are a girls school in Memphis, Tennessee and
would love to correspond with a fourth grade class anywhere outside of
Tennessee.  The girls are really excited about this plan.  If you have a
class in your school who would be interested, please respond to me at:
LynnJA@ten-nash.ten.k12.tn.us      TIA---many times over
Jo Ann Lynn
St. Agnes Academy (girls)
St. Dominic School (boys)