We are considering the purchase of a laptop computer with CD_Rom capability.
 One that looks promising is the NEC Versa 4000c.  It's a Pentium/75.  Anyone
out there use one?  I understand CD-ROM drive and disk drive are swapable.
 Do these components appear durable?...also the lid and screen--durable?  How
well does it work for connecting with a PC/TV converter or LCD projection
panel?  Can speakers be attached?  I know this is a relatively new product,
but any help would be appreciated. Respond directly to me.  Thanks.

Sue Evenson, Librarian                                   email:
 SueEvenson@aol.com               Harrrisburg High School
Box 187
Harrisburg, SD 57032

LM_NET Archive Home