LM_Netters:  First a big thank you for the Ask a Scientist answers--I'll
reply to those who requested info in the next day or two--It works and we
have our answers.  Now a new quandry--Does anyone out there have specs
and/or books to read regarding setting up of a school TV network on which
a classroom in another part of the state or nation can talk directly to a
classroom in our building.  We're in for a new addition and new LMC and
are planning to network the building for computers as well as TV, etc.
Any help(to web sites or other information)would be gratefully and much
appreciated.

fdaley@saturn.caps.maine.edu    Boothbay Harbor, ME.04538
Teaching lifelong learning through the power of information!

LM_NET Archive Home