I must have lived in Paradise because no one censored my reading.  I read
everything I wanted some of which a reread as an adult and was shocked by
the things I had not "gotten"  as a kid.  I firmly believe that children
and youth comprehend what is within their sphere and skim what is not or
else ask for explanations.I grew up in South Charleston, WVa, and had
outread the bookmobile's children's collection before I started school so
the librarian brought many new titles just for me!!
Beverley Owen, Pearland Jr High East, Pearland, TX

LM_NET Archive Home