The speech pathologist at my school is trying to find information on
legal tangles/cases that Maryland speech pathologists have been involved
in while performing the responsibilities of their teaching.  If you have
any info on this or know where we can find info will you please let me
know.  I have searched ERIC and ED-LAW but didn't find anything so
decided to do it the easy way and ask you.  THANKS!
Sally Lantz   West Frederick Middle School   Frederick, MD

LM_NET Archive Home