IB or International Bacculareate (sp?) has reserviced at our high school.
The administration is pushing me to support the program because it will
significantly impact the library i.e. more funds, more volumes, etc.  The
question to the net is--If you have the program, how did it affect the
library program i.e. more funds, more circulation, more business in
general etc.  My concern for the school in general is that we are
relatively small (for a Texas 5-A school) and have MANY programs which
dilute the already stretched funds.  We already have many AP courses in
place and a significant number of students in these programs.  I "think"
IB will replace these.   Any info would be helpful.  TIA

Sandy Barron                 Tomball High School
sbarron@tenet.edu                      30330 Quinn Road
713-357-3219                            Tomball, Texas 77375
FAX 713-357-3252             "making the difference with information science"

LM_NET Archive Home